At the merging of ocean and land, the Shorelines jacket marries the colours of sea and forest.
Mimicking the rugged angles of the shore, the piece is constructed in panels of Garter Stitch interspersed with wrapped stitches.
Each panel is worked in different directions with the bottom borders, front bands, and collar in Seed Stitch, added at the end.
- S: 53 cm (21 in) back width; 70 cm (27.5 in) center length
- M: 56 cm (22 in) back width; 74 cm (29 in) center length
- L: 61 cm (24 in) back width; 74 cm (29 in) center length
- 1X: 66 cm (26 in) back width; 77 cm (30.5 in) center length
- 2X: 71 cm (28 in) back width; 85 cm (33.5 in) center length
- 3X: 76 cm (30 in) back width; 85 cm (33.5 in) center length
Level: Advanced Intermediate
Suggested Yarn: Medium, worsted weight yarn
Needles: 5.5 mm. (US 9) circular needles, 60 cm./24 in.
Gauge: 13 sts and 21.3 rows = 10 cm./4 in. square